Archos Video Player v7.1.1
Requirements: Android 4.0.3+
Overview: ARCHOS makes Video Player app available for all Android tablets and phones (requires Android 4.0 or later)!
The critically acclaimed Archos video player app offers an uncompromised multimedia experience.
- Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
- Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
- Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
- Integrated subtitle downloader;
- Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
- Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
- Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
- Multi-device network video resume;
- TV friendly: Keyboard/remote control compatible.
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.What's in this version:
7.1.1 - January 22nd, 2013
- Add ".nfo" support for descriptions (disabled by default, must be enabled in settings)
- Add thumbnails for UPnP videos
- Fix a case of licence verification fail after application update
- Fix UPnP listing no files with some servers
- Fix handling of screen rotation in UPnP browser
- Fix hardware decoding for Galaxy SII with custom rom
- Fix descriptions not found for "X-files", "A-Team", "Hawai 5-O", etc.This app has NO advertisements